We offer three multi-chamber energy efficienttilt-and-turn window options, each manufactured using our advancedco-extrusion technology ecotech.
The aluplast Ideal 4000 window is defined by its contemporaryurban appearance, giving it reach into light commercial applications,in addition to core residential sectors.
It also offers a great match to aluminium when combined with ourrange of smooth aluminium foils or aludec our next generation foilingoption, with its bold statement SquareLine chamfer.
It achieves this strong architectural aesthetic while deliveringhigher levels of thermal performance at significantly lower cost,including A++ WER rating and u-values as low as 1.2W/m2K.
- 70mm five chamber system
- ++WER rating and u-values as low as 1.2W/m2K
- Contemporary urban SquareLine sightline
- Standard 24mm to 40mm triple glazed sealed units
- Flush sash option
- Can be manufactured to PAS24, Part Q and Secured by Design specification
- Premium surface finish
- Extensive range of woodgrains, colours and foils including flat colour options
- Available in woodec and aludec our ultra-life-like woodgrain and aluminium finishes
- Extruded using ecotech our pioneering recycled content system