We offer three multi-chamber energy efficient tilt-and-turn window options, each manufactured using our advanced-extrusion technology.
The aluplast Ideal 4000 window is defined by its contemporary urban appearance, giving it reach into light commercial applications, in addition to core residential sectors.
It also offers a great match to aluminium when combined with our range of smooth aluminium foils or alu our next generation foiling option, with its bold statement Square Line chamfer.
It achieves this strong architectural aesthetic while delivering higher levels of thermal performance at significantly lower cost,including A++ WER rating and u-values as low as 1.2W/m2K.
- 70mm five chamber system
- ++WER rating and u-values as low as 1.2W/m2K
- Contemporary urban Square Line sightline
- Standard 24mm to 40mm triple glazed sealed units
- Flush sash option
- Can be manufactured to PAS24, Part Q and Secured by Design specification
- Premium surface finish
- Extensive range of woodgrains, colours and foils including flat colour options
- Available in wooden and alu our ultra-life-like wood grain and aluminium finishes
- Extruded using ecotech our pioneering recycled content system